By Anna Lubaszka, Classical Homeopath
Did you know that homeopathy is a safe, green and ecologically sustainable medicine?
- The production of homeopathic medicines creates little if any toxic waste.
- Homeopathic medicines are produced with little equipment and very small amounts of natural resources. This considerate manufacturing process leads to preservation of natural resources and a small carbon footprint.
- Only a small amount of the original substance is required to produce homeopathic medicines.
- Homeopathic medicines never exhaust natural resources; there is negligible environmental impact and no question of over-consumption.
- Compared to the waste stream produced by pharmacological manufacturing and by hospitals, the waste produced by a homeopathic pharmacy is infinitely small.
- No chemicals are added or used in homeopathic remedies and therefore very little waste (in the form of alcohol and botanical or biological matter) is biodegradable.
- Homeopaths do not test remedies on animals or sick people. Instead, they rely on healthy people who willingly participate in the homeopathic proving process.