Allergy Assessment using MORA Bioresonance Testing
By Dr. Angelina Riopel, ND
Allergies develop when the immune system mistakes a harmless substance like a food, animal dander or pollen as harmful.
“Leaky Gut Syndrome” (LGS) is a common underlying cause of food allergies and sensitivities. LGS is the result of irritation and inflammation of the gut lining, as well as disruption of the microbiome, which is composed of healthy flora within the gut. Irritation and inflammation result from chronic exposure to inflammatory foods, environmental toxins, pesticides, food additives and medication, which also disrupt the microbiome. The leaky gut lining allows both bacteria and food proteins, that normally do not pass through the gut lining, into the systemic circulation, there they trigger the immune system and are labelled as invaders and allergies and sensitivities develop.
There are two main types of allergies:
1) Anaphylaxis is an acute and immediate reaction. This is a medical emergency.
2) The second type of food allergy is Delayed immune reaction. These allergies are often referred to as sensitivities, they are less severe than an anaphylaxis, but are more difficult to identify, as they are not an immediate reaction.
Symptoms of delayed food sensitivities can include:
- Frequent upset stomach
- Constipation or diarrhea
- Chronic congestion and mucous
- Ear infections
- Skin rashes and eczema
- Attention deficit or hyperactivity
- Mood swings and irritability
- Food cravings and food addiction can sometimes indicate a food sensitivity
WHAT IS BIORESONACE ALLERGY TESTING?
Bioresonance therapy uses a German technology, called the MORA, that is designed to detect allergies as well as the underlying imbalances and triggers that lead to allergies.
It is a non-invasive, painless therapy, which involves placing electrodes on the skin for diagnosis and treatment of allergies, food sensitivities, environmental allergies, environmental toxin accumulation and other stress burdens on the body.
Common concerns that Bioresonance can address:
- Food allergies
- Pet/Animal allergies
- Environmental or Seasonal allergies
- Skin sensitivities (eczema, dermatitis)
- Digestive concerns related to food sensitivities (constipation, diarrhea, gas and bloating)
THE MORA BIORESONANCE PROCESS
- Test for food sensitivities
- Remove offending foods from the diet
- Treat underlying cause & heal the gut
- Gradually desensitise foods and then reintroduce them back to the diet
MORA BioResonance therapy begins by identifying food sensitivities – as well as other possible allergens, such as food additives, environmental allergens and pets. Once food allergens have been identified they will be temporarily removed from the diet, and a diet appropriate for balancing the immune system and healing the gut will be introduced. Support and desensitization for other allergens will be specific to those identified.
BioResonance treatments help desensitize harmless substances (like food) and detoxify harmful substances (like environmental toxins), and with this the body is naturally able to heal and allergies typically will lessen or resolve. BioResonace desensitization may be recommended weekly or bi-weekly over a period of time to help the body and immune system tolerate or resolve some allergies.
After a period of approximately 12 weeks stressors and allergens can be retested to see if they are now eliminated and can be tolerated by the body.